Not needed or even wanted.
These are feelings and thoughts I used to live with every day of my life.
I believed these things to be true because their messages were fed to me over and over growing up and into my twenties. The message I heard became an internal voice, creating an endless cycle of low self-esteem, rejection and allowing others to treat me as less than.
Until by Jesus power, those lies were broken.
You, too, can break free from these old ungodly cycles.
Remove the false labels:
- Picture in your mind the false labels that have been placed on you.
- Ask God to forgive you for believing things about yourself that are not true.
- In Jesus name, break the power of those lies over your heart and mind.
- Renounce every agreement you’ve made with those lies in Jesus name.
- Now go back to that picture in your mind, and with Jesus help, remove those false labels.
Receive who you really Are:
This will be a process over time.
- Find scriptures that say what your Heavenly Father says about you.
- write them down.
- Memorize them one at a time.
- Speak them out and declare them over yourself.
- you might also pray; Lord I receive your definition of me.
Dear Sister, you are so valuable and so loved by your Father in Heaven!
He thought of you before the foundation of the world (See Ephesians 1:4). You were on His mind!
Your name is written on the very palm of His hand (see Isaiah 49:16).
You are beautiful, valuable and loved by your Heavenly Father and He has a plan for your restoration.
Lord, I’m Broken is now available wherever books are sold online.
If you loved this post please share it.Thanks!
Image courtesy of digitalart/freedigitalphotos.net